May 30, 2006

Switching coasts



Tomorrow hubby and I will be flying out to the west coast for some nice southern California weather. It will be a nice relief to leave this hot, muggy east coast weather behind.....which doesn't ever come about gradually. It seems like we're always turning off the heat with one hand while turning on the A/C with the other.

So today is a crazy day, with the two of us trying to get organized and packed. This time I'll try not to forget anything. On a previous trip, we flew out to the west coast, and returned via a two-week Panama Canal cruise. In my efforts to get organized for that trip, I separated out my formal clothes (there are 3 formal nights on a two-week cruise) and hung them in the guest room closet.....right next to the bed where our suitcases were open for packing....and I forgot to pack them.

So a short post today, since I'm so busy trying to remember stuff. Better go. Hubby is about to pack up the laptop. He's very organized. He makes lists. Once in a while I make lists too, but I usually forget where I've put them and find them years later when I'm looking for something else. We have a pretty good working relationship though. He never has to look up a phone number because I never forget those.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If there is something I needed to "identify" with today, I found it! Hope you remember everything but if you don't, it'll all work out so "don't worry, be happy" as that song goes--hope you've heard that one?