January 01, 2006

Cheers!


"Where are my little brandy glasses?" my husband asked as the midnight hour approached.
"They're serving a higher purpose," I said, solemnly.
"Oh ok." he replied. "Maybe I'll just have a beer."
Over the years, he's learned that it's best not to interfere with my dollmaking pursuits. He never complains about the threads in his soup, the stuffing stuck to his socks, or the body parts in every room of the house. I'm a lucky woman....
Happy New Year, and welcome to my blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful blog. I think I will subscribe immediately!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Finally did it! Now we've got to get you over to Typepad, where it is SOOOOO much easier to post photos, do sidebar things, change color schemes, etc. I'll send you some readers, in any event!

Anonymous said...

This looks like it's going to get interesting! (Marcia sent me, and I'll second the typepad recommendation.)

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! I love the doll feet in the wine glasses.

Linda said...

Ooooh, what a fun blog. i have just had a quick scan, but will be back to read in more detail.

Yes! make Hearts!