July 27, 2009

Questions....

Several times a week I walk around the condo complex for exercise. I don't have my usual east coast excuses out west because the days are all sunny, the terrain is flat, and I don't have to steer clear of those construction boys with their toys.
While I walk I think about things...and try to answer questions that pop into my head. For instance, just how high will a palm tree grow?What kind of a bird laid this? Too big for a pelican I think....I wonder if the golfers would mind if I updated the golf course flags? Maybe something seasonal. Do you think it's too early for something with a pumpkin motif?I can't imagine these folks would care if I borrowed their chair for a few days. Maybe they wouldn't even notice it missing. Do you think? I could get lots of knitting done out on my patio. Worry knitting.
Oh look! It's Max's car--our friendly taxi driver. I wonder if he'd have some time to drop us off at the cruise terminal. Never mind.
And last, but not least. Here's the most intriguing question of all.......

How did Bob get here???

3 comments:

Marcia said...

No, that's not Bob....Bob came to Ridgefield to visit me and discovered how good ripe BLUEBERRIES taste. Damn him. Another year Homo sapiens has failed to outwit the critters....

Anonymous said...

About Bob ....there are more of him and his like around here than there ever was when we grew around here. Damn him and the others, too. They have ruined my fruit tree crop early on.

Kathy W said...

I forgot to leave my id in the above comment.