February 17, 2006

Cat Update

Just a quick post tonight with an update on the cat embroidery. I filled in with more French knots in a different shade of purple. I'll add some beads before I'm done. I did the yellow flowers and will add more, plus some others when I decide on the right colors. I do intend to put a tail on this cat. It will lay along the bottom front and will curl up on one side. I always forget about the tail and embroider flowers down lower on the front than I need to. I do have plans for a bee and a ladybug. The bee will be up by the flowers on top, and the ladybug just might end up on the tail. I'll see where they land once the rest of the stitching is done.

I'm a little tired now. Maybe it's time for a cat nap.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

As a cat lover, I am loving your cat! Keep me posted! I Love the ladybug idea. Enjoy your catnap....take 40 winks for me!