October 19, 2008

A story for the season

Today Mr. Gadget and I drove over to the new digs to check out the construction progress. It was exciting to see the sheetrock up and the rooms taking shape. But before I share a few pictures with you, let me take you back to a time early last year when I joined a few girlfriends on a fun little weekend road trip to Plymouth, Massachusetts. We had all signed up for some spooky evening entertainment.

It was during our trek through the town's old cemetery and the haunted museum that we learned about orbs--balls of light that some would have you believe are the spirits of departed ones.
Here's a real bright orb just under the window. Now, I'm not saying I believe this or anything. I'm just relaying information from the ghost-tour lady and the images my camera recorded that evening. Can you see the one up at the top of the attic window?
So now, back to the present. The sheetrock.
Here's looking toward the dining area and the back deck.

Here's my new treehouse. Nice big windows. Lots of trees.

The new kitchen. The new gourmet kitchen. Can you tell?

And here's Mr. Gadget's office. Yep. Orbs. He thinks he's gonna be alone in there...heh...heh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That will be an exciting new place to live, orbs and all!