June 21, 2008

Only in California....

Mr. Gadget and I took a short drive down to the beach this morning to visit a craft fair....the perfect venue for the locals to strut their pooches. There were doggies in bandanas and doggies in vests.....but this was our favorite. He kinda matched his owner--a rather large man in a bright-colored Hawaiian shirt. Mr. G was hesitant to ask for a family photo....
So if you'll please excuse me, I have to take a rest. It's really hot here in SoCal and it's getting the better of me. And I'm feeling even hotter now that Mr. Gadget has told me he actually saw a person wearing a corn suit at the local farm stand. Maybe, if this poor corn guy is lucky, someone will pelt him with pats of icy cold butter. Then again, maybe there's not a kernel of truth to this story.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There should be a law! In the land of Cesar Millan, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! The heat! Isn't it grand? I understand SoCal is having the worst heat wave in decades. Aren't you lucky to be a part of it?? I think it's even cooler here in Bakertucky. Please stay cool!
Molly McKean