December 04, 2007

Another angel ornament

Just a quick post today to share my latest angel ornament. I've really had fun making these. Mr. G was quite impressed.

"You made that?!" he asked incredulously.

"Why yes," I said. "You were probably engrossed in several football games and didn't notice."

He seems to think I could whip these up in speedy fashion to sell, and he says I should get some nice little boxes to package them in. Well.....maybe in July, but not now. For someone who's scaled back on holiday stress-inducing activities, my calendar seems to be filling up in spite of my best intentions.

My afternoon plans are to finish up the three snowman dolls. They just need their hats sewn on (they say it doesn't hurt much) and then I'll wrap warm flannel scarves around their necks. Next, they'll have a photo op. I should mention that one of them has already been spoken for, so only two will be accompanying me to the small sale I'm doing on Thursday with the lady from the nearby senior shop. I think she hates when that happens. But I just do the best I can to spread the boys around. I can't help it if they have minds of their own....

3 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

I agree with your hubby about the angel ornament. Good luck on your show!

Anonymous said...

Those ornaments are WONDERFUL! If only I were doing a tree this year....! Good luck Thursday. Tell Norma sorry, but time ran out for me and I've got nothing new.

Conni said...

Oh my, your angel ornaments are particularly delightful!