December 15, 2009

Got snow?

Not everyone around here is disappointed to see snow.
He's been badgering me to find his sled--his little red sled. The one I packed away before the move. I promised him I'd find it tomorrow. I'll start looking first thing in the morning because I'll do anything to stop his bone-chilling nagging. Then I'm going to search the internet for a pattern for a claw-fringed scarf. I want one in the worst way.
Yeah, I know. More cheeks. I wasn't going to add those, but what if he falls off his sled? He'll need a little padding to soften the blow. I know this from personal experience. When I was a kid I lived on a hill, and dear ol' dad built me one of those little coaster cars. I got going too fast one day and slid right off. Good thing I had a little extra padding. In fact, that padding was so beneficial I decided it might not be a bad idea to always have a goodly supply...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's great....I say leave the cheeks! Good to see you yesterday, and I did do some "power shopping" after you left. More today....

Marcia said...

Ooops...hit the wrong button. Did not mean to be anonymous!

Kathy W said...

I think the cheeks are cute, too. And it's nice to know that others can hit the wrong button as well as I can. The idea of having plenty to fall behind on has been in good stead with me for a long time......keep up the good work, Marcias!