August 18, 2008

Sufficiently scary?

I hope this trio is scary enough to rattle a few bones on Halloween. Well, maybe not that middle guy.
It's a yin and yang thing. I'm striving for balance in my universe.....especially the small universe that is the treehouse.
I've been working on a few dolls....with the Columbus Day craft fair in mind. I've decided to see how much progress I can make by the end of this week, and then I'll send in my application if it seems do-able....you know, without late night crafting frenzies, bitten fingernails, and brownie binges.
Mr. Gadget and I have been very busy on a new project which will have to remain a mystery for another week or so. Yeah, I'm into teasers.....just like those big name TV networks and a few internet service providers.
Then there's been all that Phelps-itis, and the gymnastics hoopla. How can anyone hope to get anything done? At least I'm an expert at prioritizing. The dollmaking and the knitting must proceed; anything of a housework nature can be safely placed on hold.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

I am so happy to see you have your priorities straight . Keep up the great example to us all!

Anonymous said...

Actually none of those examples are sufficiently scary. They just look bored......

Tom's mom.