April 30, 2011

Fun with mom

Here's what greeted me this morning when I decided to make myself some poached eggs for breakfast.


Tech Guy, who is staying with us temporarily....though I can't say I've received any free tech support....decided to have a little fun after a night out with friends. He especially enjoys toying with the fridge.
Here is the bird factory--wherein I work for minimum wage.


Notice those cute little bird scissors!


Here is the area immediately surrounding the bird factory.


This is the table between our two recliner chairs in the great room. The lamp on the table effectively makes both Mr. Gadget and I invisible to each other, except for our legs and feet. Add this to our diminished hearing due to the high ceilings, and maybe this isn't such a great room after all. Or maybe we are just getting old prematurely.


Notice, too, the neat little arrangement of remotes on Mr. Gadget's side. It's really amazing we've remained married 30 years.See these stacking basket thingies? Mr. Gadget bought them for me at Costco last week. I'm going to use them to store all of my various factory jobs. Now I just need a hard hat.

No comments: