April 02, 2011

Bird brain


Not much going on in the Treehouse lately other than birds, and I've been able to do most of the work on them from the comfort of my recliner while watching the People's Court. I've learned a lot from that show and if I ever found myself in small claims court I'd be well-prepared. It's all about paperwork. I'd much rather face Judge Marilyn than Judge Judy, that's for sure. Judge Judy would probably make me cry--especially if she called me Madam.






Meanwhile, I'm still working on felted flowers. I was able to do a small marketing study last weekend when Big City Girl was here. She said she was quite fond of them and asked if she could take one home. From this I've concluded they aren't totally lame.






And from the Things That Need Updating file, here's one of those universal symbols you see all over the place:

I think it's high time for an update:


1 comment:

Marge Malwitz said...

I'm back-catching up on your creative doings down the street !