June 09, 2010

Remembering

I love these little clips. I keep them in the Treehouse to help me remember stuff.

Sometimes it's just the routine stuff.

Other times....well.....they help to jog my short-term memory. I'm getting older, you know. Come to think of it, my short-term memory wasn't all that good when I was younger either.
Too bad I didn't have these helpful little clips when I REALLY needed them.

And lookee here! Someone got her wings:
Here are the particulars. I had a scrap of greenish frog fabric that seemed to complement the other colors nicely. I used one strand of embroidery floss and a running stitch for the wing swirls. I wired the wings so they would keep their shape and stand up nicely. This is my first attempt at wing-wiring and it seems to be working fine....so far. Let's just hope she doesn't get a notion to try them out.

No comments: