November 10, 2008

Man of my dreams

Meet my new personal chef, Pierre.He's going to be living with us for a while to help me stay on track with my diet program.

He says I can learn to love lentils.But he did reluctantly agree, after I had a tantrum, not to ever make me eat peas.

I begged and pleaded for a nice chocolate dessert......low cal, of course......but he held his ground.I continued my begging, and even offered a bribe, but it did no good. Pierre said I was giving him a headache.When I asked him if he had a recipe for leftover Halloween candy, he very sternly told me no, and that there would only be Halloween candy over his dead body.

I must say, I'm a little concerned about Pierre. He likes a little nip now and then, you know what I mean?

Shhh! Don't disturb him. I saw where he hid the chocolates......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can keep Pierre...he's NO fun! (Very cute post!)

Anonymous said...

Haha I love it, mom! Tell 'em how you met good ol' Pierre!