March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Big City Girl!

Today is BCG's 24th birthday. She had to work today, poor girl. Sometimes being an adult is no fun. But BCG reports that one of her workmates baked her a cake. And I happen to know she's quite a fan of homemade cakes.

If she was home today, I'd be baking her a white box cake with white frosting and sprinkles. That's always been her favorite for as long as I can remember.

But she won't be home, what with her work schedule and all, so Mr. Gadget and Tech Guy and I will meet her in the big city on Saturday for a belated celebration. I hope you're not expecting me to schlep a white cake down there on the train, BCG. There may be some other birthday goodies though--some that are more easily transportable. And, of course, I'll bring my camera. In our family, we never miss a chance to record edible moments.....

No comments: