November 25, 2009

Party time!

Snornie, the snornament is finished and ready to party. Mr. Gadget and I took a vote and it was unanimous. We say Snornie will fit right in at the trim-a-tree party.
What a great set of chompers he has too....don't ya think? Well, maybe he's missing one or two...
You'll never guess what's under his hat. Thank goodness I save all sorts of old junk. It's one of those 35mm film cans.
This playing with clay is so much fun, I've already got a new project in mind.
But you know I'd never let the cat out of the bag. You'll just have to stay tuned.
Here's wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! The oven timer just dinged, so I'd better go get the pumpkin pie out of the oven. I grew the pumpkin myself, cut it up and cooked it and soon it will be a tasty dessert. Yeah, right....

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Snorie (hmm, that could be Terry's nickname!) is very handsome. Is he being sent off to the hotel?

Have a great day....see you Monday!

Kathy W said...

Snornie reminds me of the cheshire cat....I notice no snow on the premises, just yet?