June 09, 2011

Possibilities


Mr. Gadget is always supportive of my clay work. Sometimes he'll offer me an empty bottle, and on occasion an empty medicine bottle, if he sees potential for a whimsical character. Whatever springs forth will definitely be one with broad shoulders, but it's highly doubtful he or she will be able to pass a breathalyzer test.


There's more clay work happening in the Treehouse today. It's mostly some fine-tuning on the face of the armature guy. Facial features are challenging for me. I've pretty well figured out where everything goes on a face. I'm hopeful the rest will come with practice.


I also printed up some bands for the knitted dishcloths.


I'm fairly happy with the result, but I think I will change the paper color to an off-white or a who-knows?

Today I found these bunny pins in the depths of my closet. I'd forgotten all about them.

There may be even more treasures in my closet, but further searches will have to wait. I was only able to dig down as far as the Mesozoic Era before my shovel broke...

No comments: