December 03, 2010

More swornaments

I've never been able to knit a sweater in a day until now. These swornaments are kind of addictive. This is the latest batch. I took them to my knitting group at the senior center the other day and the ladies were quite impressed. Truthfully, I think they were most impressed with the hangers (see previous post). "Where did you get them?" someone asked. "Target," I said, "in their mini department." No, I didn't say that. I gave all the credit to Tech Guy. Luckily, he gave me a tutorial on hanger-making because I know he won't always be available to make as many as I'm gonna need. I'm guessing, though, that after knitting a couple dozen or so I'll be more than ready to swear off swornaments.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I've got some odds and ends of sock yarn, if you want it. Those are adorable, by the way!