January 07, 2010

Testing, testing

I know my camera takes videos. I know this because once I hit the video button by mistake and when I reviewed the pictures I noticed one had come to life. Have I mentioned I'm not one to read directions? But then my friend put a video on her blog, and I just couldn't allow her to show me up. I was also pretty sure I could google the instructions. That was so much easier than trying to figure out where I actually hid, I mean put away the manual for when I had more time to read it.

So here's hoping this one takes. By the way, I took this one on purpose. It's just a test. Please enjoy a short glimpse of Tech Guy and Big City Girl playing a game of dining table ping pong on Christmas. And by the way, I was not drinking spiked egg nog.


So Mr. Gadget and I are preparing to cross over. No, not that kind of crossing over. We'll soon be crossing over the country to the warm, balmy weather of southern California. I hear it's in the low 70's out there. It's mostly in the low 20's here, with more snow in the forecast. Can we make our escape before that happens? That's the big question.

After we get there, though, I might decide to take more videos. Some that will give you a real sense of our SoCal lifestyle: the ants making themselves at home, the curmudgeons posting more rules, the barkrats congregating, and maybe even those thieves who put a quarter in the newspaper dispenser and take the whole stack. Now there's a pet peeve that makes me even angrier than fruit stickers....

2 comments:

Marcia said...

VERY good! I still haven't figured out how to do that! And, please, videos of sunny Cahleeforneea! Have a good, safe trip and watch out for those full body scans!

Kathy W said...

Now wasn't that easy? Very good! Bon Voyage!