January 17, 2009

Priscilla stops to smell the roses

Priscilla is taking a break from her busy day of wallowing to enjoy the floral bouquet I received recently from Mr. Gadget. Seems we had a difference of opinion about how to handle a certain matter with the Department of Motor Vehicles and I spoke my mind. I'm usually not one to spout off, but I had permission because my horoscope said it was a good day to do just that. Besides, he was clearly in the wrong. He calls these my flowers of righteousness.

So now I'm looking for another issue about which to spout off. Maybe he'll come through with some chocolates of indignation.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm personally a fan of Jewelry of Indignation, or Cameras of Indignation. When I tripped over his boxes left in the hall upstairs, I got a new Hard Drive of Indignation, as the crash killed my computer!

Anonymous said...

I clearly agree with the other Marcia. Phooey on the flowers and chocolates. Give me a Lap Top of Insultation, or better still: A New Car of Belligerence. . . Cuz Molly

Anonymous said...

Do you use your charge cards? for all these mishaps? Or pay cash?