September 12, 2013

It's magic

I stand corrected.  I said we had mold spores on our front porch rails.  They're actually mulch spores.  They sometimes reproduce in bad mulch (a/k/a cheap mulch), or as a result of bad blood in the neighborhood.  Have I mentioned our next-door neighbors don't speak to us? We're blaming them for the spawning of the spores.

Mr. Gadget, who never believes me when I tell him how easy it is to get an answer to any question on the internet, finally ask it for an answer about getting rid of the spores.

"Have you ever heard of a magic eraser?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said, "and I have some."

So after spending a few minutes out on the front porch, he came inside with a bounce to his step.  The spores were magically gone.  But I'm confident they'll be back....unless there are some meaningful peace negotiations.

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm spending some time on the bench per the advice of my needle-felting coach, but I'm still keeping a couple of fingers in the game.


I've been sewing sequins and beads and strings to the Santa ornaments. So I guess I can look forward to having this happy bunch hangin' around in the Treehouse till the next craft fair.


  

No comments: