April 01, 2010

99%

Now that I'm almost back to 100%....a tiny little cough refuses to budge....I've been trying to decide on a project to take on. The food quilt simmers and I've got the new potatoe, I mean potato, fabric. I even have a fresh supply of clay. I've also got a few home-decorating projects on my list--one of which is to spruce up the dining room wall.

Today I bought some frames with the idea of enlarging some of our travel photos and creating a pleasing wall arrangement. I'm counting on Mr. Gadget to get them all lined up and properly measured, and by all means leveled. This isn't too much to ask of a gadget guy, is it? If previous experiences are any indication, I may have to settle for 2 out of 3. Oh, I'm just kidding! I'm sure Mr. G will do a fine job.

It's so nice to be feeling good again. I have a few housekeeping chores to catch up on....well, except for the dusting and vacuuming. Those are both on my list for next March. Today, with weather that was finally Springy, we opened a few windows to let in some fresh air. I just have to say, it sure is great not having to go out in the yard and pick up sticks and yard debris. Spring clean-up (the new version) will be limited to sweeping the porch and contemplating choices for a colorful front-door wreath. I wonder if the NO's (new owners) of our OH (old house) have blisters yet from raking all those sticks and twigs into piles? Oh, I'm just kidding about that too. I'm sure they're thrilled to finally have a big yard. I hope they're taking good care of Bob.

So I guess while I'm busy doing housekeeping chores, I should find a place to stash this.

Or maybe I'll just put my chocolate bunny in front of it and call it an Easter decoration. You can leave those out till summer, right?

1 comment:

Kathy W. said...

I've got my grapevine wreath on the door with all the fun days so I don't have to remove it all year.

Plus the Easter Bunny (me) went to Helen Grace Candies and got our chocolate egg! Yummy.

Have a wonderful Easter! Is this the first one at the Concondo? Can't remember? Time is a flying while we are having fun.