April 09, 2010

Twitter-esque

Why is it that when I'm searching for something here, I finally must conclude that I've left it there (my frog fabric for instance), and when I'm there, I realize what I really need is here (my long black skirt).
I'm very happy the UConn women's basketball team won the national championship for the second year in a row. Not as much hoopla this time though. Maybe it's getting ho-hum.
Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my Red Hat group. These are real flesh-and-blood ladies. Not the cloth kind I usually hang out with. We're eating German. Maybe I'll have a beer.
I've had the same 4 photos on the fireplace mantel for months. I didn't realize two were the same until Tech Guy pointed it out to me a couple of weeks ago.
I'm planning to take the train down to the big city on Sunday to see Big City Girl, have lunch, and possibly meet her new boyfriend. I'm sure he's already noticing his nerves on edge.
I'm making dolls again. In the works: a pig, cow, ladybug, chef, Uncle Sam, and a nun. I hope they can all get along in the Treehouse till craft fair season. I'll make sure one of them has a ruler. You know who.
Mr. Gadget amazes me by how often he can hurt himself. Yesterday he cut himself putting his shoes away. I'm glad they make one-a-day bandages.
Oh, and that cruise ship I said was ours. It wasn't. Ours was a smaller one behind it. They all look big from the sidewalk. Just keeping it honest.
I haven't started my memoirs yet, although I've had good intentions. I did do some of the daunting dusting and vacuuming though. Yep, I caved.
I think that's enough pretend twittering. From now on I'll leave tweeting to the birds.

No comments: