October 13, 2009

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

I rode along with Mr. Gadget today on a trip to the tractor store, but I stayed in the car while he went in because I was pretty sure they didn't have fabric. Mr. G. wanted to purchase some oil for our new generator. Whereas I am totally content to sit and knit by candlelight for the duration of a power failure, Mr. Gadget--as you might surmise from the name I've given him--very quickly begins to fidget and soon develops withdrawal symptoms.

So, I decided to make another witch. You must know by now that I don't always tell the truth. Natasha's head was lolling around in the Treehouse calling to me. Here she is before her complete make-over.
And here she is awaiting her close-up. I'm warning you, you'd better brace yourself. In fact, assume the position flight attendants would instruct you to do in preparation for a hard landing.
I did warn you. It's a face only a mother could love, which is why I've decided to keep her. I'm thinking that if the scarecrow wears the Freddy Krueger mask and Natasha sits on his lap, I won't have to buy any Halloween candy.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Sorry, but I'm with Mr. G on the generator. Generators are GOOD! Having one insures that you will rarely need it, too, even better!

LOVE the changes to the witches face! I don't think she was "witchy" enough before, but now she's perfect!

Have you SEEN the new weather forecast for Sunday? OY.