February 02, 2008

I don't know how to tell you this.....

......but Mr. Gadget and I are leaving later today on another cruise.

We've had enough of that cold breeze coming in through the mail slot, so we're heading off for a week in Mexico.
Not to worry though. I've hired a security guard to keep an eye on the mail slot, and just to be extra careful, I've tied the rebellious ones up in a big bag. I'm feeling confident they'll still be here when I get home, unless they decide to head for the dryer vent....
Until next weekend then, "Hasta la vista!"

2 comments:

molly said...

Asta la vista, Marcia!

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get Montezuma's revenge. Or that "Noro" virus? Or seasick. Guess you'll be leaving from south of the Portuguese Bend area so you won't see the construction off of the PV cliffs. Darn, if I still haven't found out what the heck that's about. Watch out for cruise "elephantitis", too. Hee, hee, hee! By the time you read this comment "YOU'll be back!"