June 27, 2009

Which witch is which?

There's been lots brewing here at Witch Central. Here's my command post:
None of the ladies has a name yet, but all in good time. I do believe naming is an important part of my job as a dollmaker....especially with witches. Can you imagine someone naming a witch Susie or Betsy, or even Barbie? I just can't take that chance....
So tomorrow I'm going to take the train down to the big city to see....you guessed it....Big City Girl. It's time for one of my random eyeball tests. She did inform me she doesn't need any toilet paper this time. Besides, she tells me she has someplace to go after our visit and I'm guessing it wouldn't be cool to take that along. People can be cruel sometimes...
BCG's best friend is going to join us too, so it's going to be, like, some really fun girl-time in the city. We'll have lunch, and then, like, probably do some shopping.

On a different subject, Mr. Gadget and I had once discussed the possibility of burying a statue of St. Joseph in the yard over at our house to help the selling process along. But then I noticed a toilet tank top that got left behind by the less-than-efficient plumber who installed the 3 new toilets (you may remember....Mr. G's birthday presents).

This got me to thinking. Maybe we could bury the toilet top instead, you know, after having it blessed by a certified plumber--a certified, religious plumber. Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone. We'd be speeding up the selling process, and getting rid of an unsightly piece of garbage that would, no doubt, be left on the curb by our garbage man.
But, wouldn't you know. It's looking like we won't have to bury anything. We may have a deal. Now I'm thinking that toilet top might make a nice bird bath....

2 comments:

Marcia said...

That last witch looks like Hermione to me.

Kathy W said...

How about Letitia? Is that the type of name for a witch? This is "Letty" the witch for a nickname........

Hope you did get a deal going on your house sale......