June 18, 2020

Neat and tidy....for a few minutes anyway

I finally got my fabric organized.  Well, I should say, some of it.  It's all thanks to the dollar store where I've managed to collect an assortment of canvas collapsible boxes.  They're just the right size for my big cubby thingie.  So now, what should I make?  All of this neatness kinda puts me off-balance.

Then, while I was searching around for an old padded envelope that I could re-use to mail something to Big City Girl (the dollar store was out of those) I found a pattern for a Christmas stocking.  And I thought maybe it would be fun to make some patchwork stockings.  And then I thought maybe it would be best to finish the patchwork jacket first.  And maybe the needle-felted elves and the ladder project.  And that's what happens.  By the time I get to the deciding part it's time to make dinner.

No comments: