December 18, 2015

The end zone

Just a couple more felted things to share. These are sitting on the mantel.  They're the last of the season and I worked on them while watching football with Mr. Gadget.


I've never cared much for football.  I'm more of a baseball gal.  But I've been paying attention and I'm finally catching on.  I like watching Aaron Rodgers.  I think he's nice looking and he's smart too.  Did you see him on Jeopardy?  With his Father Know's Best sweater?  Mr. Gadget has one of those sweaters.  I like guys in FKB sweaters.

Here's a couple more things I made--long ago.  They're on the mantel too.  My mantel is over-crowded.  I can't make another thing to put there.  Well, at least not this year.
The man in the back got a little burned in the oven..heh...heh.  I'm going to have to do a little scraping and put some more cinnamon on him.  Sometimes I put these guys (I have 8) in the Christmas tree.

So I'm just about done with my Christmas preps, and I'm very happy about that.  All the crazy people are out on the road.  I should be able to finish everything right here in the comfort and safety of my own home.

I hope your end zones are in sight.  Then you can go back to the locker room, get out of those sweaty clothes and get a nice massage....

No comments: