December 09, 2015

One down, two to go

My needle-felted Santa is finished.  Although, I'm hardly ever completely finished with any needle-felting project.
I might give him some gold wire glasses, and a little more hair on the side of his head.  I sewed his arms close to his body with some red sock yarn....so they wouldn't flail around.  I thought about creating something for him to hold, but maybe next year.  I was ready to be done.

Now I'll take on number two of three--the paper machine Santa.  He just needs paint.  I'm also working on some cute felted ornaments.  Just something I thought up.  I worked on them during today's senior center knitting group and the ladies really liked them.  I'll show you next time.

Primitive Santa might have to wait till next year.  I think I'm all Santa-ed out.

No comments: