September 16, 2012

Stem your enthusiasm

 
I managed to get down to pumpkin level on my EKs today to take this photo of more pumpkiny progress.  That's not a bad stem in my humble opinion.  But bear in mind, this is a learning pumpkin.  The stem is probably a little too big for this modest-sized veggie.  I'm going to leave it be though...because I've had sticky-fingers enough for one day.

I'm in that twilight zone of craftiness where I don't know if this is going to be good enough to sell at the craft fair, or whether it will end up in the disappointment category of home decor.  In a week or so the verdict should be in.

I've come up with an idea for a new project, but I won't start it till I'm done with the witches.....and they've become very demanding this weekend.  One didn't like her face so I had to do a little dermabrasion.  Another worried she'd drop something, so I had to add more clay and drill a hole in her hand....OUCH!  When I'm done I'm going to make a few little snowmen out of empty pill bottles.  As one becomes elderly one is likely to amass quite a collection.  But that's a wintertime project and it's just barely fall--and I'm starting to see some colors popping out.  It's an exciting time to have a treehouse...

No comments: