February 28, 2012

Laundry

Laundry has no sympathy.

It piles up no matter what. Yesterday I did 4 loads. And while I waited for the washer and dryer to beep and chime, I vacuumed the floor and mopped the kitchen. It's good to keep busy, and the more mundane the chores the better.

And as long as I was doing laundry, and I had more than one load of towels--because it's been like the Holiday Inn around here this past week--I decided to throw in one of my crocheted bowls to see if it would further felt.

It did felt further and it looks pretty good, but it might benefit from one final further felting.

All felting aside, Mr. Gadget and I are doing ok. We are alone again, now that we've bid good-bye to our relatives. I really miss Mr. G's younger brother (Mr. Garlic) who did all of the cooking. I tried to convince him to stay, but he made some silly excuse about having to get back to work. Thank goodness for turkey pot pies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you . . . oh just about. . . like every day. . . dear cousin.

Molly