September 21, 2008

Baltic colors

Last time it was whimsy. This time it's colors. I'm sure glad I have lots of photos so I don't have to tax my brain and write much.....well, at least till the jet lag goes....I'm guessing sometime around Wednesday......
Tallinn, Estonia

Sidewalk cafe in Stockholm, Sweden.

Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood - St. Petersburg, Russia. This was built on the site where Alexander II was assassinated in 1881.
Apparently Mary Kay is alive and well and doing business in Oslo, Norway.

Children in Frogner Park, Oslo. The park is the site of a wonderful sculpture garden.

Coffee cafe on the main square in Gdansk, Poland.

Harbor area, lined with restaurants, in Copenhagen, Denmark......site of our expensive hamburgers.

Along one of the many canals in Copenhagen.

Danish pastries. Almost as good as duty-free chocolate.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! Trying to talk the Old Guy into it, but not till the stock market gets better!

Anonymous said...

Love the Mary Kay comment, Marcia! I burst out laughing. You are hilarious. More later. . .

Molly McKean

kathy b said...

I love the Mary Kay Ship!

Can I please have one of those danish???????