September 05, 2020

Strut your stuff!

I promise this will be my last chicken post.
He's pretty much done, but I'm sure I'll add more fiber.  I'm happy with the way he turned out, and very appreciative of Mr. Gadget's engineering knowledge to insure he stays upright.  That's the chicken I mean.  Mr. Gadget is still upright....even though this is a holiday weekend and he's well-supplied with wine.

Here's something from my sketchbook.
Not a chicken, but close enough.  And good words to live by.

Now I'm moving on to play with my new toys.  A 72-pencil set of Inktense colored pencils.  Color, then brush with water to get very vibrant colors.  Or, color on fabric and brush with textile medium.  You can probably guess which of those options I will be using the most.  The pencils and I are still getting acquainted, but once I've gotten to know them I'll share the results.

Happy weekend everyone.  It's beautiful here in Connecticut, and the motorcyclists are strutting their stuff!

No comments: