May 26, 2018

Hoarding

I've been amassing a stash of knitted pumpkins with the fall craft sale in mind.  They are fun to knit, and the only tweak I've made to the pattern is to stuff them a little fuller than suggested.  I like me a fat pumpkin.  You can find the pattern here if you want to knit yourself a fat, or a skinny, pumpkin.

Once I get the knitted-pumpkin urge out of my system I'll move on to needle-felted pumpkins.  I have some started that need stems and finishing touches.  I hope people don't start calling me Pumpkin Lady. 

So, I'm about to begin the crazy-quilt-square-picture-hanging odyssey.  Mr. Gadget has offered his assistance.  He's already been to Home Depot to get a couple of things that he thinks might be helpful, although after reading the package directions on the sticky hooks it doesn't appear that many gadgets will be needed.  With the two of us working on this project together, it might be necessary for me to knit a therapy pumpkin when we're done...

No comments: