January 23, 2013

Another boat ride

Mr. Gadget and I are leaving the Calcondo
tomorrow on a two-week cruise.
We're going back to Connecticut
via the Panama Canal.
We'll be at sea for 5 days
before our first stop in Costa Rica.
We considered flying home,
but after further thought
we figured why should we fly for 5 hours
when we could float for 14 days
and take a shorter flight from Florida.
Sometimes we come up with the darndest ideas.
So I've reviewed the procedure for
blogging from afar
and I think I've got it.
But because inserting text and pictures
requires two different brain functions,
I'll just be doing the text part.
I'll try to make it colorful
and not too travelogy....
you know, like "then we did this and then we did that."
Or, "then we ate this and then we ate that."
Which reminds me, I'd better pack 
my extra-large pants.

No comments: