July 10, 2011

Garden magic

Was I ever surprised when I went outside this morning and discovered strawberries growing on my fig tree. Maybe with some luck, or a little green-thumb magic, I'll be able to get my sad little lemon tree to produce avocados. Or better yet, twenty-dollar bills.

There's not much new here at the Calcondo. Mr. Gadget and I went for a long walk on the beach yesterday morning. That's one of those favorite activities of dating couples.......long, romantic walks on the beach. Mr. G and I remember those days. Yesterday, when we got back to the car I was sweaty and had a strained big toe. So much for romance.

I've been having trouble getting my blogging mojo going. Maybe it's the feng shui. Maybe it's the misalignment of my planets. Or maybe it's because I'm a right-handed person trying to function on the left coast. Whatever the matter is, I'm sure it will all be resolved soon. Maybe I'll try some stewed prunes.

No comments: