March 15, 2021

The day after

 I've been a little neglectful.  And now I find that my recent pictures are not where I've been putting all of my pictures for years.  I had to call in Mr. Gadget, and even he couldn't find them.  But, unlike me, he has persistence.  He found them.  And now I can show you a couple of my needle-felted pieces from this year.



Note to readers (if you haven't all left and you'd have good reason):  This post was started right after last Christmas and has been hanging around as a draft.  I'm finally getting around to finishing it.  And I think Santa is never out of style.

I hope you've all stayed healthy and sane during this unprecedented time and have used an abundance of caution in everything you've done.  I'm happy to report I'm all vaxxed up and feeling the push to get among 'em.  It's been a long haul.

In the meantime, I'm heading back to my recliner....


No comments: