April 06, 2020

Got bagels?

As I've mentioned, Big City Girl is right in the thick of things down there in the big city.  She's good about staying home but sometimes, like the rest of us, she has to grocery shop.  So I made her some protective gear.
Mr. Gadget has lovingly offered to do our grocery shopping so as to keep me out of harm's way.  I suggested that it would be very easy for me to make a mask for him, but he declined my offer saying he would wear one of his shop masks instead.  I told him I had some nice prints that would be very appropriate for a man with his talents and interests.  Perhaps something with bright salsa bottles, or even some books.  I might even have a piece hidden away with gadgets of some kind.  But he continued to dismiss my offers.  Mr. Gadget would never want to be known around town as a spectacle.

No comments: