March 13, 2015

A batch of patches

Hi Everyone!  I'm back....after a nice little blog break.  I was kinda burned out.  I'm feeling all rested up now and ready to roll once again.  And rather than rehash everything that's gone on over the last couple of months, I think I'll just start from now.

I do have several projects in the works....with the end-of-year craft fairs in mind.  I'm also considering starting an Etsy shop....if I can get my brain to understand all the tech stuff involved (I did just get the Idiot's Guide and I can only hope I at least meet that criteria).  I also need to consider the fact that sometimes I'm here and sometimes I'm there, and I don't want a shop that's closed more than it's open.

I've been in stitching mode lately and have been embroidering more patches.  I started this patch hobby with the one I made for Big City Girl a while back.  I made one for each of two cousins during our winter stay in California.

 
 
And now I've just finished one for myself.
I do get embroidery burn-out after a while and have to move on to something else, but I find the process very therapeutic and very portable.  It's a great project for when Mr. Gadget starts to drone on about some sort of new tech gadget and my brain goes out for a coffee break.

No comments: