June 16, 2013

Father's Day felting

I've gotten a little carried away with needle felting.
It's addictive.  There's just something about stick-stick-sticking that little barbed needle into the fiber that carries me away someplace where there is no dusting, vacuuming, grocery shopping, or toilet scrubbing.

The Santa on top is just the right size for an ornament.  The other one is slightly bigger and will stand.  Both need a little bling, but I've got plenty of time to figure that out.

Mr. Gadget is having a nice Father's Day.  We went for a walk in the park this morning, then had lunch out on the deck.  While he was at the gym this afternoon a delivery came from Big City Girl.  It's one of those edible arrangements with fruit and chocolate.  I've decided he can have the fruit.  I'll have the chocolate.  After all, I made him an apple pie.  Sounds like an equitable arrangement to me.


1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Hubbs had a nice Father's Day, too. Our usual trek to Whittier Narrows to fly models. A belated Happy Father's Day to Mr. G.!