February 01, 2011

Pre-party warm-up

Mr. Gadget and I briefly interrupted our cruise packing for a little pre-party warm-up. We'll be setting sail tomorrow at 4 p.m. with high expectations for warm weather, smooth seas and no snow. Especially the no-snow part.

I'm planning to keep the blog going while I'm at sea, but it will probably look a little different because of my lack of tech skills. And there will be no pictures until I get back. There's a limit to what I can deliver when left to my own devices.

Our first four days will be at sea, and then we will arrive in Hilo. Mr. Gadget and I love sea days. This isn't everyone's cup 'o tea, but we like to sit in deck chairs and stare at the ocean, and take naps and do nothing. Some people call us Mr. and Mrs. Excitement.

So now I must resume the cruise packing. And then I will be resting up so I can be well-rested for resting up.

Stay tuned for more from the high seas.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Have a great time! At this point, with our weather predictions for the next week (starting with an ice storm tomorrow, oh, joy), a case of Noro virus sounds like more fun.

Marge Malwitz said...

love it! Have a great time w/your friends in HI ! I think I would enjoy those couple days at sea too-that is as long as the boat does not rock. Oh and I'm expecting a pic of you in the new jacket!

Kathy W. said...

I shall relax vicariously with you two as you take the cruise! Doing nothing is right up my alley.