November 04, 2016

Whiteout conditions

I've been working on my winter crop of felted goodies.  This one's ready for market, although I did add a white snowflake to his hat as an afterthought.  It just needed a little something.  I'm happy with the scarf.  Each of those little patches of color was felted on one at a time.

Tomorrow I'm going to the New England Fiber Festival in Springfield, Mass.  It's time to restock. It should be a day with sunshine, a little nip in the air, some lingering fall colors, and plenty of aroma o' sheep. My kind of day.

I finally came to my senses and decided not to jump into more craft fairs this year.  I like my current pace...which allows for some socializing, some grocery shopping, and keeping Mr. Gadget in clean undies.  It's always a nice ego boost when people praise my work, but I have to remember to keep things in perspective.  Plus, I'd hate to miss a cruise op.

No comments: